The EdTech Dojo is a place where students, educators, and trainers learn about and discuss the application of educational technology and instructional design.
All of the EdTech Dojo blog posts, videos, and podcast episodes carry an open Creative Commons license. You are encouraged to use any part in classes, training sessions, or any other non-commercial venture.
If you would like to be featured on the EdTech Dojo or have questions, contact the dojo's co-creators, brothers J. Clark Gardner and Dr. Joel Gardner.
- 101: intro to the edtech dojo
- 102: technology in the classroom
- 103: continuous improvement
- 104: four ways to make a good presentation great
- 105: five most fundamental strategies
- 106: recording exceptional audio
- 107: instructional design from rocky balboa
- 108: digital portfolios for professional development
- 109: pdf as a platform for educational products
- 110: ISPI conference report
- 111: AECT conference report
- 112: instructional theory in instructional design
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Last updated January 2013