Kristy Bloxham is a Senior Training Specialist and Evaluator at DevonWay. She is responsible for the mdevelopment and delivery of online, blended and face to face training for DevonWay applications as well as the evaluation of all implementation processes. Her career spans 23 years and includes software and business development, university teaching and advising and research involving the use of continuous improvement processes in education.
She holds a PhD. from Utah State University in Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences with an emphasis in Evaluation. Her specific research area involves using formative student feedback to improve the quality of online courses. She lives in Logan, Utah with her husband and three children.
Click here to read Dr. Bloxham’s dissertation on using formative student feedback for continuous improvement in online course development.
14 February 2012 | 24 min 16 sec
- 101: intro to the edtech dojo
- 102: technology in the classroom
- 103: continuous improvement
- 104: four ways to make a good presentation great
- 105: five most fundamental strategies
- 106: recording exceptional audio
- 107: instructional design from rocky balboa
- 108: digital portfolios for professional development
- 109: pdf as a platform for educational products
- 110: ISPI conference report
- 111: AECT conference report
- 112: instructional theory in instructional design
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Last updated January 2013