We outline four principles that are followed in nearly every effective workshop, lesson, or presentation. We also discuss examples of how they can be applied.
Check out J.Clark's blog post on this subject for more discussion and to share your thoughts.
21 February 2012 | 9 min 52 sec
- 101: intro to the edtech dojo
- 102: technology in the classroom
- 103: continuous improvement
- 104: four ways to make a good presentation great
- 105: five most fundamental strategies
- 106: recording exceptional audio
- 107: instructional design from rocky balboa
- 108: digital portfolios for professional development
- 109: pdf as a platform for educational products
- 110: ISPI conference report
- 111: AECT conference report
- 112: instructional theory in instructional design
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Last updated January 2013